Just Listen Nail Polish
A grown-up touch of pink – this rosy, shimmery hue is perfect to wear to keep you in the present.
- Remove gold dome from the top of the bottle.
- Twist and remove white polish brush top from the bottle.
- Apply a generous amount of Pure Polish to the brush. Wipe any extra back inside the neck of the bottle.
- Gently apply from the cuticle to the free edge, using minimal pressure as to not smudge or streak the color. Make sure to cover the entire nail.
- Repeat on the left and the right side of the nail.
- Apply 2 coats for an even application.
- 8-free, safe and non-toxic.
- Densely pigmented formula.
- Long lasting polish for extended wear.
- Offers a flawless finish for the best coverage.
Fresh beginnings, acting with purpose and taking advantage of opportunities — it’s time to Take the Lead in big ways and small, inside and out. Fall’s rich palette and seasonal fashion trends inspired this collection of colors, but the polish names are designed to reflect the positivity and potential in every moment and to encourage action in all of us. We hope these colors serve as subtle reminders to take a breath, take the meeting, take that next step. Whatever you do, Take the Lead – we’re with you.
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/ Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Stearalkonium Bentonite, n-Butyl Alcohol, Benzophenone-1, Silica, Alumina, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Polyvinyl Butyral MAY CONTAIN (+/-): Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Oxides (CI 77491), Red 34 Lake (CI 15880), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510) Mica (CI 77019), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 11 (CI 47000), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Violet 2 (CI 60725), Polyethylene, Polybutylene Terephthalate, Ethylene/VA Copolymer