Traditions By Nailbetch Nail Polish
We partnered with Jess from @nail.betch to curate an exclusive, limited-edition collection inspired by life’s special little details.
Shop the collection and save 25%
- Perfect Prime
- Pure Shine
- Blank Canvas
- Parisian Blue
- Girls Just Want To Have Fun
- Our Perfect Prime Base Coat, Pure Polish and Pure Shine Top Coat are the building blocks of a long-lasting polish experience.
- Perfect Prime Base Coat acts as a foundation for the nail, smoothing out imperfections and creating a blank canvas for the Pure Polish to adhere to, while protecting the nail.
- Two coats of color-rich Pure Polish are all you need for flawless coverage.
- Pure Shine Top Coat provides a glossy shine, and guards your manicure.
- Prepare the nail plate by wiping with a cotton pad and alcohol.
- Apply one generous coat of Perfect Prime Base Coat from the cuticle to the free edge. Allow to dry.
- Apply a generous amount of Pure Polish to the brush. Wipe any extra back inside the neck of the bottle.
- Starting at the center of the nail, gently move the brush from the cuticle to the free edge without a lot of pressure.
- Moving quickly, repeat on the left and the right side of the nail. Apply two coats to create an even application.
- Wait a minute after your final coat of color before applying a generous amount of Pure Shine Top Coat to the brush.
- Wipe any extra back inside the neck of the bottle. Make sure to cover the entire nail.
- Allow your freshly painted nails to set for at least one minute.
- Top with one drop of No Smudge Finisher to each finger, holding the dropper at least one inch above the nail. Do not massage, let it self-level.
- Apply Nourishing Cuticle Oil daily on clean, dry nails to moisturize and extend the life of your manicure.