Hydrating Foot Balm
Soothe, soften and nourish tired feet with eucalyptus, menthol and shea butter. This quick-drying balm extends the life of your pedicure so you’re always sandal-ready Size – 3.3 fl. oz.
- Rich and luxurious with a balm-like finish.
- Refreshing scent of mint and eucalyptus with a touch of lavender.
- Offers the perfect mix of moisturizing and cooling to give feet extra TLC.
- Rich in nourishing shea butter.
- Provides finishing touch to keep pedicures looking and feeling fresh.
- Prevents dry heels and calluses from returning.
- Massage one pump of foot balm into skin, concentrating on callused areas (or slather all over like we do), leaving feet cool and moisturized.
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/ Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Stearalkonium Bentonite, n-Butyl Alcohol, Benzophenone-1, Silica, Alumina, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Polyvinyl Butyral MAY CONTAIN (+/-): Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Oxides (CI 77491), Red 34 Lake (CI 15880), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510) Mica (CI 77019), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 11 (CI 47000), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Violet 2 (CI 60725), Polyethylene, Polybutylene Terephthalate, Ethylene/VA Copolymer
- Use as the last step in your at-home pedicure to extend the life of your polish and keep your feet and cuticles hydrated.
- Pro tip: a perfect pairing with socks for when we’re not planning to leave the house or overnight as a moisturizing mask.