Pure Matte Top Coat Nail Polish
- Apply a generous amount of Pure Matte Top Coat to the brush. Wipe any extra back inside the neck of the bottle.
- Gently apply from the cuticle to the free edge, using minimal pressure as to not smudge or streak the color.
- Be sure to cover the entire nail to keep a consistent look.
- Easily transforms a standard manicure by adding a flat, velvety matte finish to nails, creating an edgy, modern look.
- Applies evenly without streaking, unlike other top coats.
Strengthen, nourish, heal. Our Nail Treatments Collection are the tools needed to set the perfect foundation for clean, healthy and long-lasting manicures and pedicures.
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Isopropyl Alcohol, Adipic Acid / Neopentyl Glycol / Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Hydrated Silica, Silica, n-Butyl Alcohol, Acrylates Copolymer, Benzophenone-1, Violet 2 (CI 60725)